Location: Home -  FAQs
  • Q:

    Do I have to pay Taxes?

  • Do I have to pay Taxes?
  • A:

    Foreign teachers/workers in China are subject to a 10% tax on anything earned above 4,000 Yuan RMB per month. In many cases, the host institution will refund refund this cost as a benefit to the teacher. There are no other taxes levied on the foreign teacher.